I just love how impressive this Pokemon looks. X3 The wings and “head mane” are poseable!
This is the second time I made this plush, so I already had the pattern ready. Even with not needing to draw a new one, this guy demanded 26,3 hours of work to be finished. I made the original pattern in 2016! Back then I didn’t count how long it took to make, I think it took around a week+ for drawing and testing the pattern only.
Ahh, it feels so nice to be back to sewing again. I was busy around the clock with moving and life, now that my new workspace is all set up I can finally work. I actually finished Hydreigon before the move, and had to wait until now with finishing the photoshoot pictures! Turning the background purple and seeing the finished set of pictures was satisfying. <3
Hmm, what else is there to mention about the plush...I’d say that the hardest part to sew was attaching the teeny tiny teeth to the main head, I actually had to redo it a few times to make it look right. I love stroking the striped purple parts on the belly, they are so soft. C: I love how the pictures turned out!! Photography and editing are so much fun, I wish I could finish plushies faster to have more photo models.
Size: About 30cm tall
It looks really well done.